Al Pack Group wants to make clear, through this Policy, its commitment to contribute to improving the satisfaction of our customers, ensuring quality and food safety requirements in our production activities and distribution of the products we produce, all within the framework of our quality management system and food security, developed according to the requirements established by international referential ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 5, ISO 22002-4:2013 and ISO 50001:2018. By this we emphasize the importance for us to meet all specifications and requirements demanded by our customers, in addition to permanently consider legal requirements of hygiene and food safety that affect our business, our staff and our facilities.
Al Pack Group has defined this Policy applicable to all our activity, which includes the following general objectives:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning food, environmental and energy, while providing its customers with products and services according to their needs and the requirements of Quality and Safety Product.
- Establish a quality, food safety’s and energy management system that include the protection of the environment and promoting continuous improvement in a safe and sustainable environment, energy performance, avoiding costs caused by non-compliance products.
- commitment to ensure the availability of information and of necessary resources to achieve objectives and targets;
- Encourage the use of products and cleaning and disinfection practices in our facilities and management of waste from our activity that are respectful of the environment and whose impact on staff that applies to a minimum
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of internal and external communication with our customers, suppliers and all relevant parties
- Assume in front of our customers the responsibilities that may arise from our activities and products in all aspects related to the environment and food security, both our products and our facilities.
- Assume in front of our customers ethical responsibilities applied both in our business relationships with customers and suppliers and hiring our staff.
- Continually review food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Make available to interested parties all information regarding the traceability of all our products marketed to demonstrate the effectiveness of our system.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality, food safety’s and energy management system by periodic assessment of the results and verifications.
- Manufacturing Operations- to be sustainable through minimum impact on environment
- Energy reduction initiatives at Site level
- Following a systematic approach in achieving continual improvement of energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption.
- Supports the purchase of energy-efficient products and services, and design for energy performance improvement
- A commitment to job responsibility and promote it among workers.
- Promote awareness of our staff and suppliers in the principles contained in this Policy, promoting training and the establishment of good manufacturing practices.
Al Pack Group agree that this policy is widespread and adopted by all company personnel, regularly reviewing their content and adapting it to our activities and to the overall strategy of the company.